Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Children's Photography Promo

Hello everybody! I've set up some new promos for my baby and children's sessions. These are my favorites to photograph and I love my clients! Being a new parent, I know what it's like trying to get your little one's photos done - the good and the bad. The good being they are soooo cute and you just want to capture every moment you can because they really do grow up too fast. And the bad being the mood swings, the constant running around and no focus. But I don't mind a bit.

I think some of the best images I've ever gotten were just of kids playing. I like to just be very relaxed and comfortable, and try not to pose them too much. I take my time, get on their level and just let them be them. Capturing authentic expressions and smiles is my ultimate goal in photographing children.

If you'd like more information on my current specials and rates please visit my website at dynaelevingstonphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment