Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Season, New Blog


So... everyone's been telling me I needed to do this, get my name and my talent out there. But from changing career paths (graphic design to photography), to my husband starting a new job, to having another baby, it's been a crazy year.  And I just haven't had the time.  But now I'm making time so here we go... this is my first official blog. And I'm gonna have some fun with it!

As a photographer, I'm not that wordy, so most of my posts will be visual rather than talkative. But sometimes I will have something to say so stay tuned! For my first blog and being that it's summer, I figured I'd start out with posting some of my favorite high school senior portraits from the past year. Summer is senior pic season and a great time to get portraits done as the weather is "usually" great and since I'm a natural light photographer, works out really well for what I do!

For more information check out my website at dynaelevingstonphotography.com.










No comments:

Post a Comment